Clinexus - Your Access to Growth
At Clinexus, we help Alberta’s health technology companies grow. We are one of four not-for-profit product commercialization centres funded by the Government of Alberta with the mandate to expand key technology sectors in Alberta.
- Are you an early-stage small business?
- Are you currently developing a health technology application?
- Do you want your business to grow?
If you responded yes to these questions – then Clinexus can accelerate your business.
At Clinexus we work with small and medium businesses that are developing and selling health technology applications. Our mission is simple – to help your company grow.
What we do...
We work exclusively with early-stage companies who are developing and selling a wide range of health and medical technologies at home and abroad. Our role is to accelerate their growth.
We can help you by...
- Providing access to needed resources
- Facilitating demonstration opportunities within leading edge clinical settings
- Assisting in lightening the regulatory burden
- Increasing your sales in Alberta and globally
Physiotherapy, much like many other fields, has benefited recently from the myriad technological advances. Physiotherapists are harnessing the power of technology to better monitor their patients and provide optimal advice in regards to injury prevention and treatment. Here we review just a few of these advances.
The word reluctant appropriately describes the families of Canadians who take their loved ones to a nursing homes Kingston for the first time. But a look at the professional retirement homes programs shows why you should consider assisted living retirement homes for your loved ones.